"Dreams are free. Goals have a cost. While you can daydream for free, goals don't come without a price. Time, effort, sacrifice, and sweat. How will you pay for your goals?" -Usain Bolt
"Don't dream of winning, train for it." -Mo Farah
Welcome to Sanzaru Running Club
SRC started the summer of 2004, a year after my oldest son joined the cross country team. He announced to me one day that the team was going to have a "Family Fun Run" and wanted me to run with him. The following year I ran over the summer months with my son as he prepared for cross country. Then my other sons joined us, and some of their friends joined, and before you knew it we had a club.
We welcome all ages (current members 15-60+) and all ability levels. If you'd like to join, just show up and your in; we'd love to have you.
These mottos were made up by some of the young runners in 2010.
• If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.
• If it doesn't snow, we won't go.
• If there is no mud, the run is a dud.
• If there is no hill, we have no thrill.
• If we can't take the heat, we'll always be beat.
• It isn't hurting, unless blood is spurting.
Running in the ...