"Dreams are free. Goals have a cost. While you can daydream for free, goals don't come without a price. Time, effort, sacrifice, and sweat. How will you pay for your goals?"
"Don't dream of winning, train for it."
These mottos were made up by some of the young runners in 2010.
• If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.
• If it doesn't snow, we won't go.
• If there is no mud, the run is a dud.
• If there is no hill, we have no thrill.
• If we can't take the heat, we'll always be beat.
• It isn't hurting, unless blood is spurting.